Mission and Vision
The general mission of Pabna University of Science and Technology is to establish the good academic public University in Bangladesh and also promote higher education at national as well as international level. However, some specific missions are:
- Ensure need oriented and modern technology based education
- Generate skilled and quality manpower in order to achieve knowledge and technology based society
- Ensure quality and high standard educational environment
- Undertake fundamental and applied research in relevant fields of human knowledge
- Arrange seminars, conferences, workshops and training for teachers and staffs.
The vision of Pabna University of Science and Technology is to create skilled manpower through quality education and research to full-fill the future needs of the country for establishment of peaceful and prosperous Bangladesh. Some of the specific visions for next ten years are as follows:
- Develop adequate infrastructure facilities to enable smooth running of academic activities
- Accumulate as much as 7140 students by the year 2019
- Increase the number of faculty to 5 and subjects to 24 by the year 2019
- Establish research laboratory and library facilities of international standard
- Produce competent teachers and researchers in respective subjects
- Publish standard books, journals and periodicals.