B.Sc. Engg. in EEE (BUET), M.Sc Engg. in EEE (BUET)
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 8
Total Publications (8)
- Tonmoy Ghosh received the B.Sc. and M.Sc. degree in electrical electronic engineering (EEE) from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka, Bangladesh, in 2012 and 2016, respectively. He joined as a Lecturer in the EEE department at Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST), Pabna, Bangladesh. Currently, He is doing his Ph.D. in the department of ECE at The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, USA. His research interests include image processing, pattern recognition, and digital signal processing. He is a member of Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB) and a student member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).
Teaching Experience (1)
- Lecturer in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE) Department from Nov,2014 to Aug 2017 at Pabna University of Science & Technology (PUST), Bangladesh.
Journal Articles (8)
- T. Ghosh, S. A. Fattah, and K. A. Wahid, “Automatic Computer Aided Bleeding Detection Scheme for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy (WCE) Video Based on Higher and Lower Order Statistical Features in a Composite Color,” J. Med. Biol. Eng., vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 482–496, Jun. 2018.
- T. Ghosh, S. A. Fattah, K. A. Wahid, W.-P. Zhu, and M. O. Ahmad, “Cluster based statistical feature extraction method for automatic bleeding detection in wireless capsule endoscopy video,” Comput. Biol. Med., vol. 94, pp. 41–54, 2018.
- T. Ghosh, S. A. Fattah, and K. A. Wahid, “CHOBS: Color Histogram of Block Statistics for Automatic Bleeding Detection in Wireless Capsule Endoscopy Video,” IEEE J. Transl. Eng. Health Med., vol. 6, pp. 1–12, 2018.
- T. Ghosh, A. Das, and R. Sayed, “Automatic small intestinal ulcer detection in capsule endoscopy images,” Int. J. Sci. Eng. Res., vol. 7, no. 10, pp. 737–741, 2016.
- T. Ghosh, S. Saha, and A. I. Ferdous, “Formant Analysis of Bangla Vowel for Automatic Speech Recognition,” Signal Image Process. Int J. SIPIJ, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1–10, 2016.
- T. Ghosh, T. Biswas, and R. Khatun, “A Feature Extraction Scheme to Classify Motor Imagery Movements Based on Bi-spectrum Analysis of EEG,” IOSR J VLSI Signal Process, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 28–35, 2016.
- R. Sayed, A. S. M. Badrudduza, and T. Ghosh, “Security in Multicasting System with Diversity Combining Techniques,” Am. J. Eng. Res., vol. 5, no. 10, pp. 283–290, 2016.
- T. Ghosh, N. Paul, P. K. Halder, S. Rahman, and P. Mondal, “Green Electricity Generation: Prospective Analysis on Proposed Padma Bridge, Bangladesh,” Glob. J. Res. Eng., 2013.