B.Sc(Hons.) & M.Sc in Applied Mathematics(RU) and PhD (RU)
Department of Mathematics
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 68
- Dr. Harun-Or-Roshid has been serving as Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics, Pabna University of Science & Technology (PUST), Pabna-6600, Bangladesh since 01 April, 2009. He completed Bachelor of Science in Mathematics (Honours) in 2005 and Master of Science (Thesis) in Mathematics (Applied) in 2006 from University of Rajshahi (RU), Rajshahi-6205, Bangladesh respectively. He also awarded Ph.D. Degree in Mathematics in 2014 from Rajshahi University, Rajshahi-6205, Bangladesh. Dr. Roshid has been received A.F.M Musibor Rahman gold medal for First position in Master of Science in Mathematics in 2006. Initially, he joined as a Lecturer in the Department of Mathematics, PUST, Pabna, Bangladesh on 01 April 2009. Dr. Roshid has been continuing his research work since of his early career life. He published his fundamental research papers in several peer-reviewed international and national journals. Dr. Roshid participated and presented his research findings at many national and international conferences. As young scientist and having research potentiality, he is supervising good number of students at graduate and post graduate levels (M.S & M.Phill). Dr. Roshid is a son of Md. Akteruzzaman and Mst. Tahamina Begum. He was born in the village Bindhan, post office Ullokhola Bazar, Gazipur Sadar, Gazipur in 11 November, 1983. He has three brothers and one sister.
- B. Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh, 2005, First class second position
- M. Sc. with Thesis, Department of Mathematics, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh, 2006, First class first position,Thesis title: Quasi-periodic solutions of Duffing type equations.
- PhD in Mathematics, Rajshahi University 2014, Title :Asymptotic method for time dependent nonlinear differential systems with slowly varying coefficients.
Teaching Experience (3)
- Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, April 2009 - March 2012
- Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, March 2012 - February 2016
- Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, February 2016 - Present
Administrative or Other Experience (7)
- Dean, Faculty of Science, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, 29/07/2017 -28/07/2019.
- Chairman, Department of Mathematics, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, 01/04/2017 - 31/03/2020.
- Administrator, Dormetary, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh, 01/03/2016 - 01/08/2017
- Life member : International Journals of Engineering & Sciences IJENS.
- Life member : Bangladesh Mathematical Society (Av: 1317)
- Editorial Board member : i. International Journal for Research in Mathematics and Statistics (ISSN: 2208-2662); ii. International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Theoretical Physics, iii. Contemporary Mathematics.
- Reviewer : Physica Scripta (IOP Publisher, IF: 2.151), Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical (IOP Science & ISI IP 2.16), Waves in Random and Complex Media(Taylor and Francis, IF: 1.11), Pramana Journal Physics (Springer, IF: 0.702), Journal of Physics Communications (Elsevier, ISI; Scopus), Journal of Ocean Engineering and Science(Elsevier, ISI; Scopus), International Journal of Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations(Inder Science), Applied Mathematics and Information Sciences(ISI, IF: 1.322) and International Journal of the Physical Sciences (IJPS), ScienceAsia (ISI), Hindawi publishing corporation, Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research, International Journal of Scientific Research in Knowledge (IJSRK), British Journal of Mathematics and Computational (Science Domain), International Journal of Scientific Engeneering and Technology.
Previous Research Project (1)
- More then five Research grands are received from Ministry of Education research grand (R&D) and Pabna University research grand.
Journal Articles (62)
- S. Akter, R. K. Sen and Harun-Or-Roshid, Dynamics of interaction between solitary and rogue wave of the space-time fractional Broer–Kaup models arising in shallow water of harbor and coastal zone, N Appl. Sci. 2, 2000 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s42452-020-03779-8 (Indexed: SCOPUS, Springer)
- M.S. Ullah, Harun-Or-Roshid, M.Z. Ali, A. Biswas, M. Ekici, S. Khan, L. Moraru, A. K. Alzahrani and M. R. Belic, Optical soliton polarization with Lakshmanan–Porsezian–Daniel model by unified approach, Results in Physics 22, 103958, 2021. (Indexed: ISI IF=4.019, SCOPUS), Elsevier. ISSN: 2211-3797
- F. S. Alshammari, M. F. Hoque and Harun-Or Roshid, Dynamical solitary interactions between lump waves and different forms of n-solitons (n→∞) for the (2+1)-dimensional shallow water wave equation, PDEs in Applied Math. 3, 100016, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.padiff.2021.100026 Elsevier. ISSN: 2666-8181
- Z Rahman, MZ Ali, HO Roshid, Closed form soliton solutions of three nonlinear fractional models through a proposed Improved Kudryashov method, Chinese Physics B 30, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1088/1674-1056/abd165 Index (ISI IF 1.226, IOP Science).
- M. S. Ullah, Harun-Or-Roshid, M. Zulfikar Ali and N.F.M. Noor, Novel dynamics of wave solutions for Cahn–Allen and diffusive predator–prey models using MSE scheme, Partial Differential Equations in Applied Mathematics 3, 100017, 2021. ELSEVIER
- Mohammad Safi Ullah, Harun-Or Roshid, Wen-Xiu Ma, M Zulfikar Ali, Zillur Rahman, Interaction phenomena among lump, periodic and kink wave solutions to a (3+ 1)-dimensional Sharma-Tasso-Olver-like equation, Chinese Journal of Physics, 68, 699-711, 2020. Index (ISI IF 2.638) Elsevier
- Md Fazlul Hoque, Harun-Or-Roshid and Fahad Sameer Alshammari, Higher-order rogue wave solutions of the Kadomtsev Petviashvili - Benjanim Bona Mahony (KP-BBM) model via the Hirota-bilinear approach, Physica Scripta, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/abbf6f IOP Science
- M Mamunur Roshid, Harun-Or-Roshid, MZ Ali, H Rezazadeh, Kinky periodic pulse and interaction of bell wave with kink pulse wave propagation in nerve fibers and wall motion in liquid crystals, Partial Differential Equations in Applied Mathematics 2 (100012), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.padiff.2020.10 Elsevier
- Md Fazlul Hoque, Harun-Or Roshid and Fahad Sameer Alshammari, Dynamical interactions between higher-order rogue waves and various forms of n-soliton solutions (n → ∞) of the (2+1)-dimensional ANNV equation, Chinese Physics B, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1088/1674-1056/aba612
- Md Azizur Rahman, Harun-Or-Roshid and Md. Fazlul Hoque, Interaction of lump wave with kink soliton solutions of a (3+1)-dimensional nonlinear evolution equation via Hirota bilinear method, Int. J. Curr. Res. Vol. 12, 12079, 2020
- Harun-Or-Roshid and M. Zulfikar Ali, Asymptotic Solutions of Fifth Order Overdamped-Oscillatory Nonlinear Systems, Contemporary Mathematics, 1(4), 243-252, 2020. DOI: https://doi.org/10.37256/cm.142020496
- M.F. Hoque and Harun-Or-Roshid, Optical soliton solutions of the Biswas-Arshed model by the expansion approach, Physica Scripta, 95, 2020 (In press), https://doi.org/10.1088/1402-4896/ab97ce (Indexed: ISI IF=2.151, SCOPUS), IOP Science.
- Ullah, M.S., Harun-Or-Roshid, Ali, M.Z. et al. Dynamical structures of multi-soliton solutions to the Bogoyavlenskii’s breaking soliton equations. Eur. Phys. J. Plus 135, 282 (2020).https://doi.org/10.1140/epjp/s13360-020-00289-9 (Indexed: ISI IF=2.612, SCOPUS), Springer.
- Harun-Or-Roshid and WX Ma, Dynamics of mixed lump-solitary waves of an extended (2 + 1)-dimensional shallow water wave model, Physics Letters A 382 (45), 3262-3268, 2018. (Indexed: ISI IF=2.278, SCOPUS), Elsevier.
- M. B. Hossen, Harun-Or-Roshid and M. Zulfikar Ali, Characteristics of the solitary waves and rogue waves with interaction phenomena in a (2+ 1)-dimensional Breaking Soliton equation, Physics Letters A 382 (19), 1268-1274, 2018. (Indexed: ISI IF=2.278, SCOPUS), Elsevier.
- Harun-Or-Roshid and Md. Azizur Rahman, The exp(−Φ(η))-expansion method with application in the (1+1)-dimensional classical Boussinesq equations, Results in Physics 4: 150-155, 2014. doi:10.1016/j.rinp.2014.07.006. (Indexed: ISI IF=4.019, SCOPUS), Elsevier.
- M Belal Hossen, Harun-Or-Roshid, MZ Ali, Multi-soliton, breathers, lumps and interaction solution to the (2+1)-dimensional asymmetric Nizhnik-Novikov-Veselov equation, Heliyon 5 (10), e02548 2019. (Indexed: ESCI, SCOPUS), Elsevier.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, Investigation of solitary wave solutions for Vakhnenko-Parkes equation via exp-function and Exp (− ϕ (ξ))-expansion method, SpringerPlus, 3: 692, 2014. Doi: 10.1186/2193-1801-3-692. (Indexed: ISI IF=1.130, SCOPUS), Springer.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, M. Ali Akbar, M. N. Alam, M. F. Hoque and N. Rahman, New extended -expansion method to solve nonlinear evolution equation: The (3+1)-dimensional potential-YTSF equation, SpringerPlus, 3(1): 122, 2014. (Indexed: ISI IF=1.130, SCOPUS), Springer.
- M. N. Alam, M. Ali Akbar, Harun-Or-Roshid, Traveling wave solutions of the Boussinesq equation via the new approach of generalized (G′/G)-expansion method, SpringerPlus, 3(1): 43, 2014. (Indexed: ISI IF=1.130, SCOPUS), Springer.
- MN Alam, MG Hafez, MA Akbar and Harun-Or-Roshid, Exact traveling wave solutions to the (3+ 1)-dimensional mKdV–ZK and the (2+ 1)-dimensional Burgers equations via exp (− Φ (η))-expansion method, Alexandria Engineering Journal, 54(3): 635-644, 2015 DOI:10.1016/j.aej.2015.05.005. (Indexed: ISI 3.696, Scopus), Elsevier.
- MA Rahman, Harun-Or-Roshid, MF Hoque, Characteristics of lump waves solutions in a (3+1)-dimensional nonlinear evolution equation, Int. J. Sci. Engineering Res. 11 (5), 1493-1496
- Harun-Or- Roshid, Mahbub Hassan Khan, Abdul- Majid Wazwaz. Lump, multilump, cross kinky-lump and manifold periodic-soliton solutions for the (2+1)-D Calogero–Bogoyavlenskii–Schiff equation. Heliyon 6 (2020) e03701. (Indexed: ESCI, SCOPUS), Elsevier.
- Harun Or ROSHID, Md Nur ALAM, M Ali AKBAR, Traveling Wave Solutions for Fifth Order (1+ 1)-Dimensional Kaup-Keperschmidt Equation with the help of Exp (-Phi)-Expansion Method, Walailak Journal of Science and Technology (WJST), 12(11): 2015. (Indexed: SCOPUS)
- M. M. Roshid and Harun-Or-Roshid, Exact and explicit traveling wave solutions to two nonlinear evolution equations which describe incompressible viscoelastic Kelvin-Voigt fluid, Heliyon 4 (8), e00756, 2018, (Indexed: ESCI, SCOPUS), Elsevier.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, M. M. Roshid, N. Rahman and M. R. Pervin, New solitary wave in shallow water, plasma and ion acoustic plasma via the GZK-BBM equation and the RLW equation, Propulsion and Power Research 6(1): 49–57, 2017. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jppr.2017.02.002 (Indexed: ISI WOS, SCOPUS), Elsevier.
- M. B. Hossen, Harun-Or-Roshid and M. Zulfikar Ali, Modified Double Sub-equation Method for Finding Complexiton Solutions to the (1+ 1) Dimensional Nonlinear Evolution Equations, Int. J. of Appl. and Comput. 3(3): 1-19, 2017. (Indexed: SCOPUS), Springer.
- Harun-Or- Roshid, Lump solutions to a (3+ 1)-dimensional potential-Yu–Toda–Sasa–Fukuyama (YTSF) like equation, Int. J. of Appl. and Comput. 3(1): 1455-1461, 2017. (Indexed: SCOPUS), Springer.
- P. Dey, Harun-Or-Roshid, M. A. K. Azad and M. S. Uddin, Approximate solution of second order time dependent nonlinear vibrating systems with slowly varying coefficient, Bull. Cal. Math. Soc., 103 (5), 371-380, 2011.
- M.F. Hoque, Harun-Or-Roshid, A.C. Paul, The θ-Centralizers of Semiprime Gamma Rings, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 6(22): 4129-4137, 2013, Maxwell Scientific Organization, 2013. (Indexed: ISI WOS, SCOPUS).
- Harun-Or-Roshid, M.F. Hoque, M. A. Akbar, New extended (G’/G)-expansion method for traveling wave solutions of nonlinear partial differential equations (NPDEs) in mathematical physics, Italian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics 33:175-190, 2014. (Indexed: ISI WOS, SCOPUS).
- Harun-Or-Roshid, Multi-soliton of the (2+ 1)-dimensional Calogero-Bogoyavlenskii-Schiff equation and KdV equation, Computational Methods for Differential Equations 7(1) 86-95, 2019. (Indexed: ISI, Zentralblatt MATH, Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet)
- Harun-Or-Roshid, Kink Type Traveling Wave Solutions of Right-handed Non-commutative Burgers Equations via Extended (G'/G) -Expansion Method; Physical Science International Journal 21 (4), 1-6, 2019. https://doi.org/10.9734/psij/2019/v21i430117
- Harun-Or-Roshid, MZ Ali, P Dey, MA Akbar, Perturbation Solutions to Fifth Order Over-damped Nonlinear Systems, Journalof Advances in Mathematics and Computer Science 32 (4), 1-11, 2019.
- Harun-Or-Roshid and MM Rashidi, Multi-Soliton fusion phenomenon of Burgers equation and fission, fusion phenomenon of Sharma-Tasso-Olver equation, J. of Ocean Engi. and Sci. 2(2): 120-126, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.joes.2017.04.001 ,(Indexed: ISI), Elsevier.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, Novel solitary wave solution in shallow water and ion acoustic plasma waves n-terms of two nonlinear models via MSE Method, J. of Ocean Engi. and Sci. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.joes.2017.07.004, (Indexed: ISI), Elsevier.
- Harun-Or-Roshid and MN Alam, Multi-Soliton solutions to nonlinear Hirota-Ramani equation, Appl. Math. Inf. Sci. 11(3): 723-727, 2017. doi:10.18576/amis/110311, (Indexed: SCOPUS).
- Md. Rafiqul Islam and Harun-Or-Roshad, Application of Generalized Kudryashov method to the Burger equation, I. J. of Math. Trends and Tech., 38 (2): 111-113, 2016.
- Md. Rafiqul Islam and Harun-Or-Roshad, Application of Exp(Phi(Xi))-expansion method for Tzitzeica type nonlinear evolution equations, J. for Foundations and Applications of Phys., 4(1): 8-18, 2016.
- M. M. Hossain, Harun-Or-Roshid and M. A. N. Sheikh, Abundant Exact Traveling Wave Solutions of the (2+1)-Dimensional Couple Broer-Kaup Equations, J. for Foundations and Applications of Phys., 3(1): 1-13, 2016.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, Md. Nur Alam and M. Ali Akbar, Traveling Wave Solutions of the Simplified MCH Equation via Exp(−F(x )) -expansion Method , B. J. of Math. & Computer Sci. 01/2015; 5(5): 595-605, 2015. DOI: 10.9734/BJMCS/2015/10800. (Indexed: Zentelblat Math).
- M Alam, M Rahman, M Islam, R Islam, Harun-Or-Roshid, Application of the new extended (G'/G)-expansion method to find exact solutions for nonlinear partial differential equation, Computational Methods for Differential Equations, 3(1): 59-69, 2015. (Indexed: ISI, Zentelblat Math)
- MN Alam, MG Hafez, MA Akbar, Harun-Or-Roshid, Exact Solutions to the (2+ 1)-Dimensional Boussinesq Equation via exp (Φ (η))-Expansion Method, Journal of Scientific Research, 7(3): 1-10, 2015. DOI:10.3329/jsr.v7i3.17954.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, M. M. Hossain, M. A. N. Sheikh, Topological soliton, singular soliton and other exact traveling wave solutions for Burger-Huxley equation, Asian Journal of Mathematics and Computer Research 09/2015; 6(4): 312-331, 2015.
- K. Khan, M.A. Akbar and Harun-Or-Roshid, Exact traveling wave solutions of nonlinear evolution equation via Enhanced (G'/G)-expansion method, B. J. of Math. & Computer Sci. 4(10):1318-1334, 2014 (Indexed: Zentelblat Math).
- Harun-Or-Roshid, M.F. Hoque, Md. Nur Alam and M. Ali Akbar, New extended -expansion method and its application in the (3+1)-dimensional equation to find new exact traveling wave solutions, Universal Journal of Computational Mathematics, 2(2): 32-37, 2014. DOI: 10.13189/ujcmj.2014.020203 http://www.hrpub.org, (USA).
- N. Rahman, Harun-Or-Roshid, M. N. Alam, S. Zafor, Exact traveling wave solutions of the nonlinear (2+1)-dimensional typical breaking soliton equation via Exp-(-())-expansion method, International J. of Sci. Eng. and Tech., 3(2): 93-97, 2014.
- N. Rahman, M. N. Alam, Harun-Or-Roshid, S. Akter, M. Ali Akbar, Application of Exp-(-())- expansion method to find the exact solutions of Shorma-Tasso-Olver Equation, African J. of Math. and Com. Sci. Research, 7(1): 1-6, 2014.
- S. Akter, Harun-Or-Roshid, M.N. Alam, N. Rahman, M. Ali Akbar, Application of Exp-(-( )) -expansion method to find the exact solutions of nonlinear evolution equations, IOSR J. of Math., 9(6): 106-113, 2014.
- P. R. Kundu, M. H. Rahman and Harun-Or-Roshid, New application of extended -expansion method in the (3+1)-dimensional Jimbo-Miwa equation to find new exact traveling wave solutions, J. of Env. Sci., Comp. Sci. and Eng. & Tech. 3(4): 2151-2159, 2014.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, M. N. Alam and M. A. Akbar, Traveling and non-traveling wave solutions for Foam Drainage equation, Int. J. of Appl. Math and Mech 01/2014; 10(11): 65-75, 2014.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, M. H. Uddin, M. M. Hossain and M. H. Rahman, Exact Traveling Wave Solutions to Vakhnenko-Parkes Equation, International Journal of Software and Hardware Research in Engineering 05/2014; 2(5): 178-182, 2014.
- M. F. Hoque, M. R. Amin, Harun-Or-Roshid, Some Features of a - T2 Spaces in Supra Fuzzy Topology, International J. Eng. Tech. 7(4): 728-733, 2010.
- M. M. Rahman, Harun-Or-Roshid; M. A. Mozid Pk, M. A. A. Mamun, A comparative study of wavelet transform and fourier transform, J. of Physical Sci., 15(2011): 149-160, 2011.
- M. A. Huda, Md. Harun-Or-Roshid, A. Islam, Mst. Mumtahinah, Sensitivity and Accuracy of Eigenvalues Relative to Their Perturbation, J. Mech. Cont. & Math. Sci., 6(1): 780-796, 2011, (Indexed: ISI).
- M.F. Hoque, Harun-Or-Roshid, A.C. Paul, An Equation Related to Thita-Centralizers in Semiprime Gamma Rings, International J. Math. Combin. 4(2012): 17-26, 2012. (Indexed: Zentelblat Math).
- Rafiqul Islam, Md. Nur Alam, A.K.M. Kazi Sazzad Hossain, Harun-Or-Roshid and M.A. Akbar, Traveling wave solutions of nonlinear evolution equations via exp -expansion method, Global Journal of Scientific Frontier Research, 13 (11): 2013.
- N. Rahman, S. Akter, Harun-Or-Roshid and M. N. Alam, Traveling wave solutions of the (1+1)-dimensional compound KdVB equation by Exp -expansion method, Global J. of Sci. Frontier Research- Physics and Space Sci. 13(8): 6-13, 2013.
- M. N. Alam, M. Ali Akbar and Harun-Or-Roshid, Study of nonlinear evolution equations to construct traveling wave solutions via the new approach of the generalized -expansion method, Mathematics and Statistics, 1(3): 102-112, 2013, DOI: 10.13189/ms.2013.010302, (Indexed: SCOPUS), (USA).
- Harun-Or-Roshid, Md. Nur Alam, M.F. Hoque and M. Ali Akbar, A new extended -expansion method to find exact traveling wave solutions of nonlinear evolution equations, Mathematics and Statistics, 1(3): 162-166, 2013, DOI: 10.13189/ms.2013.010308, (Indexed: SCOPUS),(USA).
- Harun-Or-Roshid, N. Rahman and M.A. Akbar, Traveling waves solutions of nonlinear Klein Gordon equation by extended (G′/G)-expasion method, Annals of Pure and Appl. Math., 3: 10-16, 2013.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, M. N. Alam, M. A. Akbar, M. S. Ulla, A Note on Novel (G/G)-expansion Method in Nonlinear Physics, SOP Transctions on theoretical physics 1(1): 82-100. DOI: 10.15764/TPHY.2014.02008
Conference Proceedings (4)
- M. Safi Ullah, M.Zulfikar Ali and Harun-Or-Roshid, Novel interaction solutions among the lump, periodic and kink waves for the (3+1)-D Sharma-Tasso-Olver like equation, 21th International mathematics conference 2019 on DU.
- Zillur Rahman, M.Zulfikar Ali and Harun-Or-Roshid, Dynamical structures of two extended higher order KdV type equations, 21th International mathematics conference 2019 on DU.
- Harun-Or-Roshid, Lump solutions to a (3+1)-Dimensional Potential-Yu-Toda-Sasa-Fukuyama (YTSF) like equation, 20th International mathematics conference 2017 on DU.
- Harun-Or-Roshid and Md. Rafiqul Islam, Explicit and exact traveling wave solutions of Cahn Allen model using MSE method, 1st International conference on mathematics and its applications KU, 23 December 2015.
Published Book (2)
- Selina Akter and Harun-Or-Roshid, Solitary waves for nonlinear oceanic models, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN (978-620-2-52715-6).
- Harun-Or-Roshid and Md Mamunur Roshid, Exact Traveling Wave Solutions Of Some Nonlinear Models, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, ISBN (978-620-2-51617-4)
Graduate Supervision (13)
- M.S. Thesis, Bishnu Pada, student ID 1303.., Title: Optical and rogue soliton solutions of the (2+1) dimensional nonlinear Heisenberg ferromagnetic spin chains equation and the nonlinear transmission line (NLTL) model description in electrical circuits.
- M.S. Thesis, Priyanka Dutta, student ID-130320, Title: Rogue and multi rogue wave solutions for non-linear evolution models.
- M.S. thesis, Ratan Kumer Sen, student ID-130352, Title: Analytical methods for solving time fractional order non-linear evolution models arising shallow and long waves
- Under Graduate Project: supervision of about 20 students have completed on the under graduate level.
- M. S. thesis: Md. Mahbub Hassan, student ID-120307, Title: Lump & multi-lump wave solutions of the Jimbo-Miwa equation & Calogero-Bogoyavlenskii-Schiff equation.
- M. S. thesis: Nakul Chandra Ray, student ID-110310, Title: Analytic methods to investigate exact solutions for some partial differential equations arising in the real physical phenomena of mathematical physics.
- M. S. thesis: Md. Mamunur Rashid, student ID-110307, Title : Exact traveling wave solutions of some nonlinear models using MSE and EMSE methods in mathematical physics.
- M.Sc. thesis: Mst. Selina Akter, student ID-100337, Title : Analytic methods to investigate exact solutions for some partial differential equations arising in the real physical phenomena of mathematical physics.
- M.Sc. Thesis: Md. Nizhum Rahman, student ID-090317, Title : Exact Traveling Wave Solutions of Non-Linear Partial Differential Equations in Mathematical Physics & its Applications
- M.Phill: Md. Safi Ullah, Title : An analytical methods for finding exact traveling wave solutions of some nonlinear evolution equations (NLEEs) in Biological and Mathematical problems. (Co-Supervisor)
- M. Phill: Md. Zillur Rahman, Title : Analytical methods to investigate exact solutions for space-time fractional Differential Equations arising in the real physical phenomena of Mathematical Physics and Biology. (Co-Supervisor)
- M. Phill: Md. Bellal Hossain, Title: (Co-Supervisor)
- M.Phill : Md. Mobarak Hossain, Title: Exact travelling wave solutions of nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics. (Co-Supervisor)