Dr. Md. Najmul Hossain
Ph.D. (Saitama University, Japan)
Department of Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 13
- Dr. Md. Najmul Hossain was born in Rajshahi, People's Republic of Bangladesh in 1984. He is currently working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna, Bangladesh. He received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. degrees in Applied Physics and Electronic Engineering from the University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi, Bangladesh, in 2007 and 2008, respectively. In 2020, he received his Ph.D. degree in the field of Advanced Wireless Communication Systems at the Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Saitama University, Saitama, Japan. His current research interests include electronics, wireless communications, and corresponding signal processing especially for OFDM, MIMO, and future-generation wireless communications networks.
Journal Articles (8)
- M. N. Hossain, Y. Sugiura, T. Shimamura, and H. G. Ryu, “DFT-Spread OTFS Communication System with the Reductions of PAPR and Nonlinear Degradation,” Wirel. Pers. Commun., vol. 115, no. 3, pp. 2211–2228, Dec. 2020, doi: 10.1007/s11277-020-07678-4, ISSN (Electronic): 1572-834X & ISSN (Print): 0929-6212.
- Md. Najmul Hossain, Tetsuya Shimamura, and Heung-Gyoon Ryu, “Nonlinear Characteristics of DFT-Spread WR-OFDM System for Spectrum-efficient Communications,” IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 490 - 498, Dec. 2019.
- 2014: Iffat Ara, Md. Najmul Hossain, Md. Abdur Rahim,”ECG Signal Analysis Using Wavelet Transform”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 5, May-2014, ISSN 2229-5518.
- 2014: Ara, Iffat, Md Najmul Hossain, and SM Yahea Mahbub. "Baseline drift removal and de-noising of the ECG signal using wavelet transform." International Journal of Computer Applications 95, no. 16 (2014).
- 2013: Hossain, Md Nazmul, Md Abdur Rahim, and Md Shafiul Azam. "SIR-Based Power Control Algorithms in CDMA Networks." Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology (2013).
- 2013: Rahim, Md Abdur, Md Shafiul Azam, Nazmul Hossain, and Md Rashedul Islam. "Face recognition using local binary patterns (LBP)." Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology (2013).
- 2013: MN Hossain, MA Rahim, MR Islam, MS Azam, Performance Analysis of Nash and Power Balancing Algorithms for SIR-Based Power Control in CDMA Networks, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research 4 (5)
- 2013: Islam, M.R., Islam, M.B., Ahmed, M.F., Hossain, M.N. and Rahim, M.A., MEL-LPBASED GENERALIZED CEPSTRAL ANALYSIS FOR NOISY SPEECH RECOGNITION USING HMM.
Conference Proceedings (5)
- Md. Moklesur Rahman, Heung-Gyoon Ryu, and Md. Najmul Hossain, "Ultra-Wideband Slotted Patch Antenna for mm-Wave Wireless & Ku-band Satellite System", 2021 IEEE 18th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON 2021). (Accepted)
- Md. Moklesur Rahman, Heung-Gyoon Ryu, and Md. Najmul Hossain, "A Compact Slotted Patch Antenna Design for Multiband Applications", IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Wireless and Mobile 2021 (APWiMob 2021). (Accepted)
- Toufiq Aziz, Tarek Mahmud Faisal, Heung-Gyoon Ryu, and Md. Najmul Hossain, "Vehicle Speed Control and Security System." In 2021 International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication (ICEIC), pp. 1-4. IEEE.
- Md. Najmul Hossain, Yosuke Sugiura, Tetsuya Shimamura, and Heung-Gyoon Ryu, “Waveform Design of Low Complexity WR-OTFS System for the OOB Power Reduction”, Proc. IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference Workshop (WCNCW), pp. 1-5, Apr. 2020.
- 2018: Hossain, Md Najmul, Tetsuya Shimamura, Dayoung Kim, and Heung-Gyoon Ryu. "Waveform Design of DFT-Spread WR-OFDM System for the OOB and PAPR Reduction." In 2018 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC), pp. 792-796. IEEE, 2018.