Md. Raquibul Hasan
M.Sc. and B.Sc. Engg. (RUET)
Assistant Professor (On Study Leave)
Department of Civil Engineering
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 16
Administrative or Other Experience (2)
- Chairman, Department of Civil Engineering, PUST (March 18, 2018 - March 17, 2021)
- Transport Administrator (November 30, 2014 - May 31, 2018)
External Affiliation (2)
- Member (ID- 97389339), IEEE, Bangladesh Section.
- Member (M-33460), The Institution of Engineers (IEB), Bangladesh
Journal Articles (11)
- Md. Raquibul Hasan, Md. Samiul Islam Sagar & Bhadro Chandro Ray (2022) Barriers to improving construction and demolition waste management in Bangladesh, International Journal of Construction Management (Taylor and Francis), DOI: 10.1080/15623599.2022.2056804
- Hasan, M. R. (2021). A review on various designs of solar still. International Journal of Energy Technology, 2(2), 1–22. https://doi.org/10.32438/IJET.202107
- Hasan, M. R., & Mustafi, N. N. (2021). Environmental Impacts of the Use of Electric Vehicles. Environmental Claims Journal (Taylor and Francis), 34:1, 56-71. https://doi.org/10.1080/10406026.2021.1905210
- Hasan MR, Siddika A, Akanda MPA, Islam MR (2021) Effects of waste glass addition on the physical and mechanical properties of brick. Innovative Infrastructure Solution (Springer, Q2 Journal) 6:36. https://doi.org/10.1007/s41062-020-00401-z
- Hasan, M. R., Shil, N. K., & Haque, M. M. (2020). Assessment of Heavy Metal Contamination in the Sediment of Gumani River, Bangladesh. Bangladesh Army University of Engineering and Technology Journal, 2(2), 219–232
- Raquibul Hasan, M. (2017). Failure Investigation Report on Different Components of an Automotive Engine. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Applications, 5(1), 47. https://doi.org/10.11648/j.ijmea.20170501.16
- Hasan, R., Sarjana, U., Hossain, A., & Hasan, R. (2016). Municipal Solid Waste Management of Pabna Municipality and Prospect of Electricity Production from the Collected Waste. Journal of Environmental Science, Toxicology and Food Technology, 10(10), 22–28. https://doi.org/10.9790/2402-1010032228
- Hasan, R., Mahmud, T., Islam, G. M. K., & Hossain, A. (2016). Design Of Automatic Water Level Controlling System. Journal of Multidisciplinary Engineering Science and Technology, 3(11), 5853–5857
- Hasan, R., Islam, S., Hossain, A., Sarjana, U., & Hasan, R. (2016). Design and Development of a Cost-Effective Standalone PV System for a Residential Building in Pabna, Bangladesh. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 7(9), 1664-1669
- Hasan, M. R., Akram Hossain, M., Sarjana, U., & Hasan, R. (2016). Status of Air Quality and Survey of Particulate Matter Pollution in Pabna City, Bangladesh. American Journal of Engineering Research, 5, 18–22.
- Hossain, M. A., Hasan, M. R., & Islam, M. R. (2014). Design, Fabrication and Performance Study of a Biomass Solid Waste Pyrolysis System for Alternative Liquid Fuel Production. Global Journal of Researches in Engineering: A Mechanical and Mechanics Engineering, 14(5), 103–117
Conference Proceedings (5)
- Hasan, M. R., Jahan, S., Rahamatullah, M., & Ali, Y. (2021). Feasibility Analysis of Sustainable Decentralized Model for Solid Waste Management in Pabna. 5th International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering (ICACE-2020), 4-6 March 2021, CUET, Chattogram, Bangladesh, December, 1–7.
- Hasan, M. R. (2021). Economic and environmental benefits of 3-wheeler electric vehicles during covid-19 : a case study of Rajshahi, Bangladesh. Sukatha Procedia (Weentech), 38–44. https://doi.org/10.32438/SA.120.3008
- Hasan, R., (2020). Performance and Economic Analysis of a Standalone Solar Aeration System. IEEE 2020 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), 19-20 December 2020, Green University, Dhaka, Bangladesh, doi: 10.1109/STI50764.2020.9350523
- Hasan, R., & Mustafi, N. N. (2018). Life Cycle Analysis of Lead Acid Battery used in Electric Vehicles ( 3 Wheeler ) in Bangladesh. International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Energy Engineering (ICMIEE 2018) 23-24 December 2018, KUET, Khulna, Bangladesh, 1-7
- Hasan, R., & Shobug, A. (2017). Designing of an Off-Grid Photovoltaic System for a Residential Building. International Conference on Mechanical, Industrial and Materials Engineering 2017 (ICMIME 2017), 28-30 December 2017, RUET, Rajshahi, Bangladesh, 1-7.