M.Phil.( PUST) and M.Sc & B. Sc in APEE (RU)
Department of Information and Communication Engineering
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 10
Total Publications (10)
- Iffat Ara was born in Pabna, Bangladesh, in 1986. Her nick name is Liza. She earned a M. Phil degree from Pabna University of Science and Technology in 2019 under the supervision of the Professor Md. Rezaul Islam. She received the M. Sc and B.Sc. (Honours) degrees in Applied Physics and Electronic Engineering from the Rajshahi University, Bangladesh in 2010 and 2009, respectively. She was appointed as a Lecturer in the department of Information and Communication Engineering at the Pabna University of Science and Technology in 2012. She is currently an Associate Professor in the same department of this University. Her research interests are related to the analysis of biomedical signal and Heart Modeling. She can be contacted at email: email@example.com.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.), 2019, in Information and Communication Engineering (ICE), Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna, Bangladesh
- Master of Science (M.Sc), 2010, in Applied Physics & Electronic Engineering (APEE), University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), 2009, in Applied Physics & Electronic Engineering (APEE), University of Rajshahi, Rajshahi, Bangladesh
- Higher Secondary Certificate (Science), Examination 2004, from Gov’t Mohila College, Pabna, Rajshahi Board.
- Secondary School Certificate (Science), Examination 2002 from Adarsha Girl’s High School, Pabna, Rajshahi Board.
Teaching Experience (4)
- Associate Professor (22th December 2020 to till now), Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh.
- Assistant Professor (12th November, 2014 to 21st December 2020): Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Lecturer (12th November, 2012 to 11th November, 2014): Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Bangladesh.
- Lecturer (1st October 2012 to 10th November, 2012): Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Hamdard University, Munshiganj, Bangladesh.
Administrative or Other Experience (1)
- Assistant Proctor (2013-2018), Pabna University of Science and Technology,Pabna, Bangladesh
Awards & Recognition (2)
- . Agrani bank Gold medal for faculty first in M. Sc Examination -2010 from Rajshahi University.
- . Merit scholarship for result of B. Sc Examination-2009 from Rajshahi University.
Journal Articles (10)
- . Md. Mahmood Hasan Khan, A F M Zainul Abadin, Iffat Ara, Md. Manik Ahmed, “Fusion Rules Based Spectrum Sensing to Achieve Optimum Performance in Cognitive Radio Communications”, International Research Journal of Modernization in Engineering Technology and Science, Volume 02 Issue 12 December-2020, pp. 956-963, eISSN: 2582-5208.
- . Iffat Ara, “Numerical Simulation of Mathematical Heart Model in COMSOL” International Journal of Engineering and Technology , Volume 9,Issue 1, Pages:77-83, 2020 ISSN: 2227-524X, DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v9i1.30052 ( IF:0.11).
- . Iffat Ara, “Denoising and Analysis of EMG Signal using Wavelet Transform” Global Journal of Medical Research, Volume 20, Issue 1, March 2020, ISSN 2249-4618, DOI: https://medicalresearchjournal.org.
- . Iffat Ara, “Parameters estimation of Fitzhugh-Nagumo model” Biomedical Research 2019; volume 30, issue 5, Pages: 713-715, 2019, ISSN 0970-938X. ( IF:0.219, SCOPUS Indexed) https://doi.org/10.35841/biomedicalresearch.30-19-267
- . Iffat Ara, “Solving Boundary Value Problem in 2D Using Finite Element and Finite Difference Method” International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, Volume 12, Number 12 (2019), Pages. 3133-3137, . ISSN 0974-3154, ( IF:0.15, SCOPUS Indexed) https://www.ripublication.com/irph/ijert19/ijertv12n12_144.pdf
- . Iffat Ara, “Modeling the Electrical Activity of Heart” Journal of Biomedical Research and Reviews, Volume 2, Issue 2, Pages: 22-26, 2019, ISSN: 2581-7388, ( ISI ) http://innovationinfo.org/articles/JBRR/JBRR-127.pdf
- . Farhana Aktar, Iffat Ara, Dr. Pallab Kanti Podder, “Shadow Detection and Removal from a Static Image” International Journal of New Technology and Research (IJNTR), Volume-5, Issue-11, Pages: 01-07, November 2019, ISSN: 2454-4116. https://www.ijntr.org/download_data/IJNTR05110006.pdf
- . Iffat Ara, M.N. Hossain and M. A. Rahim, "ECG Signal Analysis Using Wavelet Transform," International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research - IJSER, vol. Volume 5, Issue-5, pp. 1509-1515, May-2014, ISSN: 2229-5518. https://www.ijser.org/researchpaper/.pdf
- . Iffat Ara, M.N. Hossain and S.M.Y.Mahbub, "Baseline Drift Removal and De-noising of ECG signal Using Wavelet Transform," International Journal of Computer Applications-IJCA, Volume 95, Number-16, pp. 15-17, June-2014, ISSN: 0975- 8887 https://www.ijcaonline.org/archives/volume95/number16/16678-6783, DOI: 10.5120/16678-6783
- . S.M.Y. Mahbub, P.M.Ghosh, Iffat Ara and M.K.Noman "The peak to Average Power Reduction(PAPR) Technique of OFDM Signal by Using Clipping and Filtering Method," Global Journal of Researchs in Engineering”, Volume 14, pp. 31-35, 2014, ISSN: 2249- 4596 https://engineeringresearch.org/index.php/GJRE/article/view/1219
Graduate Supervision (2)
- M. Sc (Engg), Thesis: "Shadow Detection and Removal from a Static Image" in 2019
- M. Sc (Engg.), Thesis: "Cooperative Spectrum Sensing Optimization in Cognitive Radio Networks" in 2020