BSS(Hons.), MSS in Economics(SUST) and MA in Environmental Policy (MUN, Canada)
Department of Economics
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 8
Journal Articles (6)
- Akanda, A. A. M., & Ahmed, R. (2020). How successful Bangladesh is in controlling the coronavirus pandemic?. Bulletin of the National Research Centre, 44(1), 1-8. Springer.
- Ahmed, R., Sabau, G., & Haghiri, M. (2019). Assessing the Impact of Factors Driving Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions. Journal of Economics, Management and Trade, 1-15. SSRN.
- Ahmed, R., Sabau, G., & Haghiri, M. (2019). The long run relationship between economic growth and environmental quality. Asian Journal of Agricultural Extension, Economics & Sociology, 1-10. SSRN.
- Ahmed, R. (2014). How Does the Revision of EU’s GSP Scheme Influence the Exports of Bangladesh?. Journal of Textile and Apparel, Technology and Management, 8(4). SCOPUS.
- Ahmed, R., Islam, M. T., & Al-Amin, M. (2013). The effects of market diversification activities on Bangladesh RMG export. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 3(4), 938. SCOPUS.
- Ahmed, R. (2013). An analysis of the change and volatility in the apparel industry of Bangladesh after MFA era. Journal of Textile and Apparel, Technology and Management, 8(1). SCOPUS.
Conference Proceedings (2)
- Kulshreshtha, S., Ahmed, R., Belcher, K., & Rudd, L. (2018). Economic-environmental impacts of shelterbelts in Saskatchewan, Canada. 4th International Conference on Environmental and Economic Impact on Sustainable Development (pp. 277-286). Rome: Wessex Institute of Technology. https://www.witpress.com/elibrary/wit-transactions-on-ecology-and-the-environment/215/36720
- Ahmed, R. (2013). Change & Volatility in Employment & Factory of Apparel in Bangladesh. 18th Biennial Conference (pp. 12/1-13). Dhaka: Bangladesh Economic Association. https://bea-bd.org/site/images/pdf/12.pdf