S. M. Hasan Sazzad Iqbal
BSc(Hons.) and MSc in ICE (RU)
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 8
Total Publications (8)
- 1) S. M Hasan Sazzad Iqbal is now serving as a Assistant Professor of Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering and has strong track records of success with proven leadership qualities in a multicultural environment. He is passionate about research, teaching, students, customers and operational excellence; always strive for innovation and creativity. He welcome challenges where he can add values and make differences for the objectives of organizational growth, operational excellence and thus serving the country.
- 2) B. Sc (Hons) in Information and Communication Engineering(RU) and M. Sc in Information and Communication Engineering(RU)
Teaching Experience (1)
- 3) Assistant Professor, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, 20th October 2010 to till now.
Journal Articles (8)
- 8. S M Hasan Sazzad Iqbal Article: “Effect of High Error Rate on the Behaviour of TCP Variants Using Realistic Error Model in Cellular Mobile Environment”. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering. (ISSN:2250-2459) 3(2):26-29, February 2013.
- 7. S M Hasan Sazzad Iqbal. Article: “Effect of Node Mobility and Handoff on the Performance of TCP variants in Cellular Environment”. Published by Foundation of Computer Science, USA. (ISSN:2279-0055) 3(1):72-75, February 2013.
- 6. Hasan Sazzad S M Iqbal, Md. Amran Siddiqui, Shaiful Alam Chowdhury and Md. Rounok Salehin. Article: “A Comprehensive Study of the Behavior of Different TCP Variants using Multistate Error Model in Cellular Mobile Environment”. International Journal of Computer Applications (ISSN:0975-8887), 28(5):35-39, August 2011.
- 5. Md. Amran Siddiqui, Hasan Sazzad S M Iqbal and Md. Rounok Salehin. Article: “Personal Authentication through Retinal Blood Vessels Intersection Points Matching”. International Journal of Computer Applications (ISSN:0975-8887), 33(9):34-39, November 2011.
- 4. Md. Shafiul Azam, Umme Kulsom, S. M. Hasan Sazzad Iqbal & Md. Toukir Ahmed, “An Empirical Study of Various Machine Learning Approaches in Prediction of Chronic Kidney Disease”. International Journal of Science and Business (ISSN 2520-4750 (Online) & ISSN 2521-3040 (Print)), Volume: 4, Issue: 11, October 2020, Page: 101-110.
- 3. Md. Shafiul Azam, Aishe Rahman, S. M. Hasan Sazzad Iqbal, and Md. Toukir Ahmed, “Prediction of Liver Diseases by Using Few Machine Learning Based Approaches”. Australian Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (ISSN: 2663-7804 (Online) & 2663-7790 (Print)), 2(5), pp. 85-90, October 2020.
- 2. S. M. Hasan Sazzad Iqbal, Nasrin Jahan, Afroja Sultana Moni and Masuma Khatun, “An Effective Analytics and Performance Measurement of different Machine Learning Algorithms for Predicting Heart Disease” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (ISSN: 2156-5570), 13(2), February 2022 (Scopus Indexed).
- 1. Md. Belal Hossain, S.M. Hasan Sazzad Iqbal, Md. Monirul Islam, Md. Nasim Akhtar, Iqbal H. Sarker, “Transfer learning with fine-tuned deep CNN ResNet50 model for classifying COVID-19 from chest X-ray images” Informatics in Medicine Unlocked, Volume 30, 2022, Article 100916.