Md. Ekramul Islam
B.Sc(Hons.) & M.Sc in Mathematics (RU)
Department of Mathematics
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 6
Total Publications (6)
Journal Articles (6)
- MEI, MA Akbar (2020), Stable wave solutions to the Landau-Ginzburg- Higgs equation and the modified equal width wave equation using the IBSEF method, Arab Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences 27 (1), 270-278.
- ME Islam, HK Barman, MA Akbar (2020), Search for interactions of phenomena described by the coupled Higgs field equation through analytical solutions, Optical and Quantum Electronics 52 (11), 1-19.
- R Islam, K Khan, MA Akbar, ME Islam, MT Ahmed (2015), Traveling wave solutions of some nonlinear evolution equations, Alexandria Engineering Journal 54 (2), 263-269
- R Islam, K Khan, MA Akbar, E Islam (2013), Enhanced (G 0/G)-expansion method to find the exact complexiton soliton solutions of (3+ 1)-dimensional Zakhrov–Kuznetsov equation, Global J Sci Front Res 13 (8)
- ME Islam, K Khan, MA Akbar, R Islam (2013),Enhanced (G'/G)-expansion method to find the exact solutions of nonlinear evolution equations in mathematical physics,Int. J. Part. Differ. Equat. Appl 1, 6-12
- ME Islam, K Khan, MA Akbar, R Islam (2013),Traveling Wave Solutions of Nonlinear Evolution Equation via Enhanced (G/G)-Expansion Method,GANIT: Journal of Bangladesh Mathematical Society 33, 83-92