B.Sc (Hons.) and M.Sc in Mathematics(PUST)
Department of Mathematics
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 4
Total Publications (4)
- M. Sc. in Mathematics (Pure), Department of Mathematics, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna-6600.
- B. Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna-6600.
Teaching Experience (2)
- Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna-6600, Bangladesh (From September 22, 2019 to till date).
- Lecturer, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Bangladesh University of Business and Technology, Mirpur-1216, Dhaka, Bangladesh (From October 4, 2015 to March 7, 2017).
Administrative or Other Experience (1)
- Assistant Provost, Sheikh Hasina Hall, Pabna University of Science and Technology (From April 1, 2020 to April 1, 2022)
Journal Articles (4)
- Kaniz Fatema, Md. Ekramul Islam, M. Ali Akbar, S. M. Yiasir Arafat (2022), “Soliton’s behavior of waves by the effect of linearity and velocity of the results of a model in magnetized plasma field”, Journal of Ocean Engineering and Science, Elsevier.
- Kaniz Fatema, Md. Ekramul Islam, Mousumi Akhter and M. Ali Akbar (2022), “Transcendental surface wave to the symmetric regularized long-wave equation”, Physics Letter A. (Elsevier).
- S. M. Yiasir Arafat, Kaniz Fatema, Md. Ekramul Islam, M. Ali Akbar (2022), “Promulgation on various genres soliton of Maccari system in nonlinear optics”, Optical and Quantum Electronics, Springer.
- Md. Nur Alam, M. Ali Akbar, Kaniz Fatema and Md. Golam Hafez (2014)“Exact traveling wave solutions of the (2 + 1)-dimensional modified Zakharov Kuznetsov equation via new extended (𝐺′/𝐺) - expansion method”, Elixir International Journal, Elixir Appl.