Rebeka Sultana Rekha
BBA, MBA (RU)
Assistant Professor (Finance)
Department of Business Administration
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 6
Total Publications (6)
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Department of Finance & Banking, University of Rajshahi, Year of passing (2013),Result CGPA-3.92 out of 4.00 (First Class Second).
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Department of Finance & Banking, University of Rajshahi, Year of passing (2012),Result CGPA-3.83 out of 4.00 (First Class Fourth).
- Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) in Business Studies group from Shimanta Adarsha College, Jessore Board in the year 2005 and earned GPA 5.00 (0ut of 5.00).
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSC) in Business Studies group from Rashida Begum Secondary School, Jessore Board in the year 2003 and earned GPA 4.31 (0ut of 5.00).
Journal Articles (6)
- Rebeka Sultana Rekha., Md. Ikbal Hossain., & Masud Rana. (2020). Measuring Financial Inclusion Index in Bangladesh: A Multidimensional Approach. Pabna University of Science and Technology Studies, Vol-4, Issue-2, No-11, P. 75-84.
- Rebeka Sultana Rekha. (2018). Exploring the Cognitive Image of Tourists for Visiting Cox's Bazar as a Tourism Destination in Bangladesh. Journal of Business Studies (PUST), Vol. 1(1), No. 2, P. 20-33.
- Rebeka Sultana Rekha., & Sazu Sarder. (2016). Students’ Attitude towards Beach Tourism in Bangladesh: A Study on Saint Martin and Cox’s Bazar Sea Beaches. Bangladesh Journal of Tourism, Vol-1, No-3, P. 27-40.
- Masud Rana., Md Kamal Hossain., & Rebeka Sultana Rekha. (2016). Profitability and liquidity of conventional banking and Islamic banking in Bangladesh: A comparative Study. International journal of Applied Research, Vol-2, No-9, P. 318-327. DOI: www.allresearchjournal.com .
- Rebeka Sultana Rekha., Md Kamruzzaman., & Md Ikbal Hossain. (2016). Factors Affecting University Student’s Satisfaction toward Mobile Operator Services: An Empirical Study at Rajshahi in Bangladesh. The International Journal of Business & Management, Vol-4, Issue-10, No-33, P. 176-185. DOI: www.theijbm.com/2016-2/october-16
- Rebeka Sultana Rekha., Md Amirul Islam., & Md Ikbal Hossain. (2016). Measuring Customer Satisfaction Using ATM Card in Bangladesh: An Application of Expectancy-Disconfirmation Theory. International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, Vol-7; Issue-10; No-6, P. 24-30. DOI: http://ijrcm.org.in/article_info.php?article_id=7059