G.M. Masud Parvez
B.Pharm. & M.Pharm(RU)
Department of Pharmacy
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 8
Teaching Experience (3)
- 3. June, 2019 - Present, Lecturer, Department of Pharmacy, Pabna University of Science and Technology, Pabna 6600, Bangladesh.
- 2.March 2019 - June 2019, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy, Varendra University, Rajshahi 6204, Bangladesh.Assistant Professor,
- 1. January 2015 - March 2019,Lecturer,Department of Pharmacy, Varendra University, Rajshahi 6204, Bangladesh.
Administrative or Other Experience (3)
- Assistant Proctor, September 2019 - September 2020, Pabna University of Science and Technology.
- Treasurer of Pharma Bee club, Varendra University; January, 2018 - December, 2018.
- Quality Control Executive: August 2014 - January 2015; Eskayef Pharmaceutical Limited, Tongi, Gazipur, Bangladesh.
Research Interests (1)
- Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Nutrition and Food Science, Pharmacy Practice
External Affiliation (3)
- 4.Registered member of Pharmacy Council of Bangladesh. Registration no: 10611.
- 3. Member of American Society for Microbiology (ASM), membership ID is: 200103910.
- 2. Member of International Society for Development and Sustainability (ISDS) Japan, membership ID is: M172466.
Awards & Recognition (4)
- 4. NST fellowship (National Science & Technology) from Ministry of Education Bangladesh, during thesis work in M.Pharm Examination (2013).
- 3. Exceptional Progress Award from Pharmacy Department, University of Rajshahi (2009).
- 2. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Jashore Scholarship (2005).
- 1. Gold Medal from Satkhira GOVT High School for extraordinary success in SSC Examination (2005).
Journal Articles (5)
- 1. Das N, Parvin MS, Hasan M, Akter M, Hossain MS, Parvez M, et al. A flavone from the ethyl acetate extract of Leea rubra leaves with DNA damage protection and antineoplastic activity. Biochemistry and Biophysics Reports 2022; 30: 101244.
- 1. Parvez M, Tilak CAUS, Zaman P. Utilization of ANC/PNC by the care receivers from community clinic and associated factors of the catchment area Gaibandha district. International Journal of Paediatrics and Geriatrics 2021; 4(1):96-101.
- 2. Monwar M, Khatun A, Parvez M, Haque E, Naz T, Wahed MII. Clinical Presentation and Treatment Strategies in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome in a Tertiary Care General Hospital in Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research 2018; 4(1):117-122.
- 3. Parvez M, Alam MB, Mosaddik A. Evaluation of antioxidant potential of mango after formalin treatment during preservation. International Journal of Phytopharmacy 2016, 6(3):58-63.
- 4. Parvez M, Mosaddik A. Evaluation of anticancer property of mango peel and flesh after formalin treatment. International Journal of Phytopharmacology 2016, 5(3):1-5.
Conference Proceedings (2)
- 2. Parvez M, Akanda KM, Karim R, Mehjabin S, Mou SM, Zahan P, Mosaddik A. Comparative phytochemical screening and antimicrobial evaluation of different varieties of banana (Musa Sapientum). International conference on Material Science & Nano-electrochemistry. Organised by Department of Applied Chemistry, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh. (8-9 April 2017)
- 1. Parvez M, Mosaddik A. Toxicological effects of formalin on mango during preservation. International Conference on Biological Sciences: Food, Health and Environmental Perspectives. Organised by Institute of Biological Science, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh. (8 August 2015)
Published Book Chapter (1)
- Preedy VR, Watson RR, Parvez M. Bioactive Foods as Dietary Interventions for Arthritis and Related Inflammatory Diseases, second edition. Chapter Title: Foods and Arthritis: An overview. Publisher: Elsevier 2019. ISBN: 978-0-12-813820-5.
Conference and Seminar Attended (1)
- International Conference on Biological Sciences: Food, Health and Environmental Perspectives. Organised by Institute of Biological Science, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh. (8 August 2015)