Md. Kamrul Hasan
BURP, KUET; M.Sc. Disaster Management, DU
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 6
Total Publications (6)
Teaching Experience (1)
Research Interests (1)
- Disaster Management and Mitigation Planning, Environmental Planning and Management, Urban and Rural Governance, Transportation Planning
Journal Articles (6)
- Hasan, M.K., Hossain, M.T., Kobra, K.M., 2019. Analysis of Urbanization Trend and Its Impact on Pabna Municipality. Asian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 10, Issue. 9, pp. 10149-10153
- Hasan, M.K., Siddika, A., Hossain, M.T., 2019. Rural Growth Center Identification Using Index Method: A Study On Rangpur Union, Dumuria Upazila, Bangladesh. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, Vol. 8, Issue. 4, pp. 85-92.
- Marufuzzaman, M., Khanam,M.M., Hasan, M.K., 2019. Exploring the Impact of Urban Growth on Surface Waterbody Area Loss in Khulna City using GIS Techniques. Journal of Remote Sensing and GIS, Vol. 8, Issue. 2, doi: 10.4172/2469-4134.1000262.
- Roy,T.K., Hasan, M.K., Hossain, M.S. 2015. Planning Intervention for Flood Control and Risk Management in Chilmari Upazila of Kurigram District. Journal of Bangladesh Institute of Planners, vol.8,pp. 111-121, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Hossain, M. T., & Hasan, M. K. (2019). Speed Analysis Approach to Evaluate Traffic Congestion in Pabna Town. Urban and Regional Planning, 4(1), 39-47. Doi: 10.11648/j.urp.20190401.14
- Hossain, T., M., & Hasan, K., M. (2019). Assessment of Traffic Congestion by Traffic Flow Analysis in Pabna Town. American Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering, 4(3), 75-81. Doi: 10.11648/j.ajtte.20190403.11
Conducted Courses (1)
- 1. Remote Sensing and Aerial Photo Interpretation 2. Disaster Management and Mitigation Planning 3. Urban Governance 4. Statistics for Planners 5. Ecosystem and Biodiversity 6. Regional Development Planning 7. Construction Technology and Materials 8. History of Human Settlements Development 9. Principles of Environmental Engineering 10. Computer Applications in Planning-Lab 11. Coastal and Spatial Zones Planning 12. Social and Physical Surveys- Lab